Friday, August 28, 2009

College Update

I feel a LOT better now. Not near as panicky or homesick as I was earlier this week. Still feel a little homesick but that's normal. Not much going on, just got done doing math homework which is online... Not a good mix. Thankfully it was pretty quick and really easy so it took little to no time at all to finish. Still figuring out my class websites and stuff like that. It's kind of annoying the way they're switching to all online textbooks and homework assignments. The computer is way to distracting, case and point keeping up a blog or typing e-mails, and it can be rather difficult to find your way around and try to find the assignments themselves. I have most of the websites figured out. There's only one I can not figure out and that's my history one. Have no idea where the assignments are posted.
Kind of disappointed, apparently Slipknot was supposed to be in Casper on September 1st. Had no idea, the date kind of sucks though because it would be Tuesday night and it's a three hour drive to Casper from where I am. But Joey broke his ankle (according to someone in one of my classes) and they canceled the rest of the August- September tour dates. Hopefully they reschedule and hopefully they reschedule the Casper show to a Saturday night.

3 comments:

  1. WEll, that sounds complicated and distracting. Lord knows what happens when amy and heather have classes with computer involved... **Cough** me and you looking up pictures for everything**cough** And Yeah i ma glad your doing better, ti minus 1 month till i see you again, I doubt that work week I will get hours so you better feel lucky!!! <3

    Sucks about Slipknot. Damn. I wanna see Nickelback, Disturbed and Crue again, plus a Sixx A.M.!!! GAH!!!

    Amy's done now, talk to you via email and txts! Rub yA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I knew you would start to feel like this was an "OK" thing. Even though I could tell you over and over and over again that you would feel better eventually, until you actually got to that place, it didn't ring true.

    Now to just get those darn band members to quit hurting themselves so concerts aren't cancelled...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? But they aren't dead so we can't complain that much...

    ReplyDelete