Friday, September 4, 2009
News Articles
I was looking at news articles because I was bored and I could and found some pretty interesting ones such as Wisconsin naming the Plastic Pink Flamingo their state bird. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_flamingo I also found one where a frog was inside a can of Pepsi. It's like the finger in the Wendy's chili only real. Imagine opening up a nice cold can of Pepsi and inside floats parts of a frog. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/healthscienceoffbeat Delicious! And think, it adds a bit of protein to that soda, so it's good for you. Obviously the Pepsi company has some pretty pissed off workers with sick minds. Makes me wonder what happened to the rest of the frog... Did it go into Diet Pepsi or Cherry Pepsi? Got to love the food industry... On another subject... Bank of America wanted a thumbprint from a man in order for him to cash a check for his wife. The problem? The man had no arms and the teller would not let him do anything without a thumb print. Ok, I'm sorry but can't you have alternative methods to prove identification?! The man showed the teller two forms of I.D. she took neither, they said he could open his own account or bring his wife in to cash the check. Isn't a bank supposed to be about convenience and it's kind of obvious this man can't give a thumb print! Give me a break. Makes me wonder what would happen if you burnt your hands to the point of not having a print on them... what would you do then? http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090904/od_afp/usbankingoffbeat Love the world and all the wacky Stoopid people in it.
Labels:
articles,
frog,
frog in pepsi,
news,
pepsi,
plastic pink flamingos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People are stupid
ReplyDelete